Grand Breeze Park Condotel provides a truly unique opportunity both for those who want a Phuket residence, and those who desire an investment property. What sets Grand Breeze Park apart is that we are able to offer the best of both worlds: all of the amenities of a true luxury hotel, with the comforts of home that only a private residence can provide.
Developed on Phuket's prime West Coast, situated between vibrant Patong and picturesque Kamala ensures a truly unbeatable location for your property investment.
Grand Breeze Park combines the amenities that one finds in a short-term holiday resort, while also providing for the facilities that fulfil the requirements of long-term residences. Grand Breeze Park consist of 5 buildings, containing a total of 185 units of mixed size and layout.Facilities
Grand Breeze Park Condotel offers all the facilities that you would expect from a first-class luxury resort while maintaining its charm as a residential abode. Facilities include:
- Grand Reception: Residents and guests are welcomed to Grand Breeze Park at the dedicated reception area, with a concierge service available on a 24hr basis to assist with any need.
- Restaurant & Coffee Shop: When you feel like enjoying that café ambiance or like enjoying a delicious meal, just head down to our restaurant and coffee shop catering to all local residents.
- Indoor Parking: Each building offers an underground parking lot complete with individual indoor parking spaces.
- The Breeze Spa: What is better than a luxury resort without a spa? Having a world class spa at your doorstep in your permanent home (plus being able to offer that amenity to renters).
- Fitness: Make it easy to stay in shape by using the in-house facilities.
- Minimart: There’s no need to go out to pick up those everyday essentials, just pop down to the minimart.
- Conference Room: Maximum 45 person
Situated on Phuket's gorgeous West Coast, Grand Breeze Park is perfectly located between two of the most beautiful beaches of Thailand, Patong and Kamala.
Just two kilometres from Kamala Beach with all its restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Patong Beach is only 4.5 kilometres away and residents have direct access with just a 10-minute drive. Phuket Town is 25-minutes away and the airport is a very manageable 40 kilometres, an easy 45-minute drive, making getting to Grand Breeze Park convenient for all visitors.